Re: [IP] re: diabetes & twins

I appreciate these feelings but have to respond.  My mother spent much of my
diabetic childhood lamenting various things she had done that might have
contributed to the problem.  The "what" seems to go through trends and, as the
mom of an 11 month old myself, I am noticing that vacines are on the complaint
list these days.  IT is possible that a vacine triggered the diabetes,BUT that
doesn't mean that many many other incidents, illnesses and caues might not
have done so either soon after or in the future.  While the vacines might
cause the diabetes to come sooner, diabetes is much much less terrible than
the illnesses our children are being vacinated against and the epidemic
problems that result when people stop taking the vacinations.  Sparing your
child the vacine and possible earlier onset of diabetes may put him/her in
other dangers AND endanger all kinds of others in our society.  Vacines are
certainly imperfect but the arbitrary boycot of them does a lot of harm to our
society.

Sorry,

Ruth