Re: [IP] Re: highs and lows: how do you feel!

> I wonder if anyone has done any studies about
> the likelihood that hypoglycemics are more
> creative than the rest of us...
Well, being in the code-cruncher field such as I am...
I look around at the other particularly good coders,
and I notice that the best ones, are the ones who drink
diet soda all day long, then have a large dinner (i.e.
no breakfast/lunch).  I don't know non-diabetic
physiology enough to say, but I can guess that their BG
levels would tend to run below average.

-Sara G. (who never ate breakfast on a regular basis
until her dieticians tricked her parents into forcing
her to)