[IP] Re: highs and lows: how do you feel!

Recently Ben asked:

> when i am low,
> sometimes it seems i have extreme mental clarity, and i sometimes come up with
> thoughts and ideas that i don't think i would have otherwise...
> i was wondering if anyone else feels the same way...

Oh, hey, no doubt about it! If I had absolute control over things, I'd
maintain myself around 75 all the time! I'm a part-time writer, and I find
my style is clearer and more entertaining, and I can think of better
analogies and other literary objects, when I write when my BG is on the low
side. It's especially noticeable when I'm trying to write a planetarium show

And it's not just that I _feel_ like it's better at the time. I read the
stuff later, and compare it with stuff I do at higher levels, and I can see
the difference. It's not great, but it's there.

I wonder if anyone has done any studies about the likelihood that
hypoglycemics are more creative than the rest of us...

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."