[IP] I need Everyones help-Please

Hi everyone,
I applied for a job and was offered a position with a company. Today, after getting my physical results, they told me they couldn't hire me due to me being diabetic. They said that since I may occasionally have to drive a commercial vehicle, that the department of transportation would pass me on the physical. Is this legal? Who can I contact to help me in this? The company refrenced DOT regulation 391.43 saying that I couldn't use insulin only hypolycemic drugs. Isn't that what insulin is?
Please help, Im really mad at the moment.
Thanks in advance,
Hook Em' Horns---