[IP] Re: Blood Glucose Monitors

I also have been using the Precision QID meter for a long time and have had
accurate results when I compare to routine lab testing. I also use the
computer program that gives charts, graphs etc. and have found it very
helpful. I was able to convince the company to send the necessary software
etc for free after many detailed conversations with various people in the
company - I told them how pleased I was with their meter and how many strips
I use and that it was in their best interest to keep me as a happy consumer -
especially with all the other meter companies around who offer free (?) or
inexpensive computer programs . Try it! Bryyn