[IP] Pump placement for 4 year old

Hi we are rookie pumpers, still on the saline trial right now.  I cannot
find a comfortable way to have our 4 year old wear his pump?  I have
fashioned a little belt like the one you can buy from Minimed but it seems
to still be in the way when he goes to the bathroom? I don't want to feel
that I have to be there to help him pull up/down his pants?? All you
opinions would be great right now.  We start pumping for real in 3 weeks.

Thank you, Shelly Tyler