[IP] Mental clarity!!!!

 < it recently occured to me that the way i think about being high and low
sugars) have changed since I was first dx'd... i have, within the last couple
years, noticed that when i am high, i do not (or i think i do not) have the
mental clarity i do when i am in the normal range... also, when i am low,
sometimes it seems i have extreme mental clarity, and i sometimes come up with

thoughts and ideas that i don't think i would have otherwise... i don't
hypoglycemia just to get a creative surge - don't get me wrong... but i just
find that this seems to be an interesting phenomenon for me now, and i was
wondering if anyone else feels the same way... i also wonder with
if i am subconsciously thinking that i SHOULD have less mental clarity because

have read or heard this... any thoughts (no matter what your bg is at the time

you read this :)  ) would be appreciated!  Ben>

If this is an experiment you are conducting, I hope you are taking in to
account NORMAL mental clarity.  What if none of us are ever very sharp???
(Okay, just speaking for myself)

<50     unfocused, possibly hallucinating, can wander around in a daze if I've
forgotten where I am (wandering usually begins under 40)

60-80    jittery, but focused

90-140  my zone, feeling good and smart.  I may be able to add three digit

150-200 okay, maybe a little tired

200-300  tired and slow minded, but still functioning

300-400  just let me sleep!

Sherry C. from the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
(Believe it or not, I was a Governor's Scholar and earned a full college
scholarship with this murky clarity)