Re: [IP] TAB

  Up until last year they continued to make and market Tab.  Then it
disappeared off the shelves.  When locally they stopped marketing the
liter bottles of Tab  I asked why?  Their response was their wasn't
enough turn over for it.  I told them my experiences with never being any
on the shelves, and numerous friends, who were also Tabbies, were having
the same problem.  I got the brush off.  And figured the writing was on
the wall.  However it has taken them longer than I had original thought
to break us loose.  I hope maybe it will be like Fresca and show up one
Wordie Di