Re: [IP] High Blood Sugars after eating -- esp. breakfast

<<Now, if I want to go back to the old way of having a set schedule of getting up like on shots, I could raise my basal and get up at exactly the same time
everyday... NOT!>>

I couldn't agree with you more. This certainly is a case of YMMV. It sounds like you have found a solution to a problem and it works very well for you. I have had to do some things like this as well.

Keep on keeping on.