Re: [IP] highs and lows - how do you feel?

Sara / Ben
i have noticed these traits in my 4  y/o diabetic son.  His zone is
about the same as Sara's and she describes him so well for 40 - 60 and
60 -90.  He knows so much for his age.  His language skills are
remarkable. He was saying complete sentences using proper english by 15
mos old.
He has the quest for knowledge between 60-100 and does not forget
anything you tell him.  Just this week he wanted to know about jupiter
being the 8th planet in the solar system and what about the others, and
why "god" made everything - and oooh exactly how did he make people,
animals, plants etc.  I find it very strange, but, interesting.  He gets
disinterested over 300.

Lisa