Re: [IP] highs and lows - how do you feel?

I have *somewhat* seen the same, though I think it's
more a matter of noticing distinct stages now where I
didn't before (In My Case).

For example, I program for a living and I've noticed
the following trends to my mental acumen:

0-40    : Turnip Brain

40-60   : Distracted, but active... wild tangential
thought processes firing off at light speed.

60-90   : THE ZONE.  (a.k.a. Overclock Mode) I can
learn a new programming language I've never seen
anything like, and use it to write a module to speak
cantonesse to a dishwasher and get it to dance a waltz
in under 10 minutes.

90-150  : Standard Opperating Frequency.  I can crack
out code with the best of 'em, but nothing suprisingly

150-190 : Disinterrested.  Gimme some cartoons.

190+    : Depending how long I've been here, anywhere
between the previous stage, and "JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE