Re: [IP] diet chocolate fudge

> What is Diet Chocolate Fudge and where do you get it?
> Cheri,
> I am in North Carolina too.  Where are you?  I have gotten it at Walmart
> before.  But its a hit and miss type of thing.

No offense to anyone but why don't you just eat regular fudge?

There is so much junk in the diet stuff that it just isn't worth the
effort. You've got nasties like sorbitol and aspertame that I'd rather not
deal with.

Generally I don't have a whole lot of problems with normal fudge.
Just bolus accordingly :)