Re: [IP] High Blood Sugars after eating -- esp. breakfast

David wrote:

>>I think you should adjust your basal rate rather than the bolus. When you
are in good health and your basal is set right, you should never go that
high when you don't eat. If I were you, I would check the basal rate for
early mroning out.<<

Nope, David, changing basal won't work since this rise happens about 1 hour
after I get up whether I get up at 5:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m.  If I set a
higher basal I run the risk of getting low before I get up.  Now, if I want
to go back to the old way of having a set schedule of getting up like on
shots, I could raise my basal and get up at exactly the same time
everyday... NOT!