[IP] A worm?

>>      I detected a Worm virus in your attachment you may want to scan
 your computer and take appropriate action.     >>

>>      Just wanted to let everyone know it wasn't my attachment with the food lists
and carb ratios that sent that worm virus along with it.  I haven't
anything to the person who wrote the warning email!  So, don't be
about opening your attachments from me.  Just wanted to clarify that
since so
many people have received the carb ratios attachment from me.   <<

I didn't notice any worms, either, in  the file you sent me. But, just
in case, do you have any idea how many grams of CHO are in worms?  ;^)