[IP] Meters

I switched to the one touch Fast Take about a year ago and I love the size
and 15 second testing.  I previously used the Profile but found that I really
didn't need all the extra features and the subsequent size since I keep
written logs with graphs above.
( I bought the log books which have daily pages for a year at

I have several of the profile machines left so if there is anyone on the list
without insurance coverage I'd be happy to send one along as well as some
strips that I have).  Just email me privately.

I also have a huge store of 1/2 cc needles.  I will keep a few around but I'd
be open to suggestions of what to do with the rest of them.  Again if you
know someone without insurance coverage who could use them just email me.

Best wishes!