Re: [IP] Diet Coke

>       What is Diet Chocolate Fudge and where do you get it?  It sounds
> wonderful.  I am in North Carolina. Does anyone know where I can get it

I get it at Publix supermarkets in GA. Harris Teeter in NC (where I just
moved from) also carries a large selection of Arizona (The Lite chocolate
fudge cream soda with Lady Liberty on the label) brand products and if the
local HT doesn't carry it, they will gladly order it. As for the delicious
Faygo Diet chocolate Fudge, I've only found it up in PA and at Publix
supermarkets. Harrris Teeters may order it tho if asked. Now if only I could
find Stella D'Oro dietetic kichel cookies south of the Mason-Dixon line. I
ate them by the bagful even before I was diabetic and hate making my own