[IP] Screamming moms

I must admit I am guilty of screaming to get my kids (as hard as their heads
are...)  to do or not do something.  And I am bothered by my own screaming.
Last week I received an email from my father and in it was a link to a web
page.  This first line on the web page said this:
Screaming at your kids to do something is like trying to steer your car with
the horn.
It has been in my mind ever since.

None of my kids are diabetic but if you are having trouble getting them to
eat after you have bolused why not do it after they have eaten.  Then you
can cover the amount they did eat.  This works for me when at functions
where there is  finger foods.  I don't have to eat to keep up with what I

Just some food for thought.