Re: [IP] High Blood Sugars after eating -- esp. breakfast

<<My solution to this now is to bolus 1.5u when getting
out of bed whether I eat right away or not.>>

I think you should adjust your basal rate rather than the bolus. When you are in good health and your basal is set right, you should never go that high when you don't eat. If I were you, I would check the basal rate for early mroning out.