[IP] Diet Coke

(Sorry if I'm beating this horse to death)
I had never heard all this about Diet Coke.  I've been drinking them, four to six a day, for fourteen years!  I remember times when I had high tests
for no reason I could see.  I've had lots of problems adjusting my insulin doses over the years too, because the same amount just never seemed to
affect me the same way twice!  Now I wonder if this has been the problem.
When I get home from work today I'm going to test one.  I may be switching to a different drink.   But if you can't trust Diet Coke, can you trust
any of them?? Please don't make me drink water all day.  I love my caffeine.   : (