[IP] we won!

Thanks Stacey and Don!!  Guess what everybody!  Braden's NEW endo has said of course he can have to pump.  In fact, he doesn't know how I've been measuring 1/4 of a unit in a syringe all this time and is anxious to get started!!  It was so easy!  I couldn't believe his attitude.  I went in there armed to the hilt with articles, arguments, and prayers and he just automatically got out a pump and showed it to me.  I was in shock!!  In 1 month, it's a done deal!  Thanks for all your support.  One more point for us.  We're winning!
Mom to Braden 4 pumper in spirit