Just a reminder to everyone:
Wednesday Night Chat is on for tonight at 9.  If you have never been to an
IP chat then this is a personal invitation to join.  Last week we had alot
of pumpers.  I think we were around 15 or 16.  So come on in and chat.
Due to my server being down I will not be able to host this one.  They are
telling me that it won't be up till Thursday. But Dauna (bless her heart)
has offered to host it for me.  THANKS DAUNA!

Melissa and pumpy

Melissa Howell
ECN Coordinator
(252) 235-6425