Re: [IP] Misconceptions

In a message dated 08/08/2000 11:45:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Sorry everyone.
 This message is for the person that sent me a  attachment just a few
 minutes ago.  I was unable to tell the person myself since the message was
 deleted.  I detected a Worm virus in your attachment you may want to scan
 your computer and take appropriate action.
 thank you

Just wanted to let everyone know it wasn't my attachment with the food lists
and carb ratios that sent that worm virus along with it.  I haven't mailed
anything to the person who wrote the warning email!  So, don't be concerned
about opening your attachments from me.  Just wanted to clarify that since so
many people have received the carb ratios attaachment from me.

Type 1 diabetic for 27 years
Minimed pump for almost 6 years