Re: [IP] new Freestyle

>Has anyone gotten the new meter Freestyle yet that you dont have to use your
>fingers for? I was thinking of getting it for Kevin to save his little

My fingers say go for it.  I've been using it a week now and love it.  I
did comparison readings with my Glucometer Elite and results are within
5-20 points.  I've used my legs too and still works like a charm.  It just
blows me away how little blood you need and how fast the results come
back.  Also, I've had zero problem with it in the heat, 105 - 117
degree.  There were a few times at first where I had to get the hang of
getting the blood on there, but now have that down.  Today I accidently
poked my finger,  just out of habit, and my finger got very upset cause it
hurt.  <VBG>

Fran, who loves her Free Style meter