[IP] NYC LIVE PUMP GROUP

This is a call out to all NYC area pumpers...we do not have a formal LIVE
support group in this amazing city and people keep "talking" about setting
one up and nothing has happened...don't know about YOU, but I need some human
contact and support!!!  To this selfish end, I am going to try and organize a
meeting.

I am proposing this Saturday 8/12/99  12 noon at the carousel in central
park. Bring a picnic and something to sit on...we will go have a picnic on
the Great Lawn.  Bring your blades or bike or frisbee or spouse if you don't
wanna come alone.  We will just eat our lunch, get to know one
another....share war stories, and maybe plan something more formal for later
on!

Please email me privately if you think you will come!

NYC Sara SP