[IP] Treating highs, testing too many times

If you are like many of us, you tend to be very compulsive about bg's and
are frequently guilty of treating "highs" of 145 or so. The result is a
yoyo effect because your bg dropps suddenly on humalog and results in th
liver delivering more glucose than you can handle. [Somogyi effect] Your bg
may go into the 225 to 300 range. the Somogyi effect is not rare or
unusual. I bolus for breakfast but dont test until lunch adding in some
insulin for any residual high. This drives my wife nutz. but it keeps me
Spot & Christine