[IP] Shoes (shooze)

Iwas told to buy Saucony sneakers bc of pains in my hips. They have been v
cmfotable. I had several pairs of Vibram soled shoozes (rockports and noted
no advantage. They were quite light in weight. I recall my Army Shooen as
my drill seargent refered to them. "Some of youse mens is not shinen your
shooen (pleural of shoes). They were heavy and hurt my feet. If the shoe
fits and is comfortable wear it. Always inspect your feet every day and
look for any breakdown in the skin or redeness. Make shure you see a
fotologist too. Spot and Christine