Re: [IP] bladder update - Lisa

Beth
That was one of my questions.  I am certainly not looking for any more
problems, but, Andrew has 2 diseases that are RARE for the age that he
got them, so I never rule out anything anymore.
He had diabetes onset around 12 mos - went undxd until DKA at 14 mos.
He has a hypERthyoid which is rare for boys and especially under the age
of 2. He went undxd for about a year and we speculate that he had this
around 9 mos old.  They have no research or info for this at childrens
in Boston - that's how rare it is, I am told.

I'll keep reading though . . this IP list sure generates a lot of
interesting issues and shared experiences.

thanks!
Lisa