Re: [IP] Re: Autonic bladder

Christine,

email @ redacted wrote:

> >>Gosh, I just love learning about all the fun new complications I might get!
>
> I'm sorry I just had to laugh out loud at this one!  Ignorance does seem like
> bliss sometimes doesn't it!
>
> Christine, type I, 25 years, pump for Christmas

I guess I look at it a little differently.  I'm not surprised (or really
concerned) when I hear of some new complication because "any problem involving
the nerves or circulation is a possibility"........

And just because I try to do things "perfectly" doesn't eliminate the
possibilities. - At times my life has gone to h%&! because of my unrealistic
expectations.

Jim S.