RE: [IP] Diet Coke raising BS!

gene kropfelder [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I believe
> the strips are made and marketed to ONLY measure blood
> glucose levels! Not
> foods or drinks!

Well, that's what they are made for, but the active chemical in the strips
is glucose oxidase, which will work on other simple sugars as well. It
doesn't matter what liquid the sugar is in.  However, the calibration is for
glucose (or dextrose).

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted