[IP] Diet Coke raising BS!

"and they
suddenly started turning the one-touch test strips bright blue and making
my bg go through the roof. I contacted the Coca-Cola company ". Am I reading
this right? You stated "they" turned your one touch strips blue??! I believe
the strips are made and marketed to ONLY measure blood glucose levels! Not
foods or drinks! Or am I completely misunderstanding your message. I am a
compulsive diet coke drinker, in fact, my endo tells me to drink even more
if I have a high reading to flush out my system and rid it of any possible
DKA complications. Been drinking it non-stop for over 10 years, and have
never had a high reading from them. Only from certain foods, and then
probably cause I didn't bolus enough!
    Rosemary K