[IP] Freedom to Enjoy Food

>A carb is a carb is a carb.  It's really hard for some of us old timers to
>realize that Hey, I can eat that king size chocolate bar, but you can...

I totally agree that you can have whatever you like as long as you bolus
accordingly.  Just recently I was given (at my request) 2 cans of regular
coke in the hospital and still stayed stable.  I handled my own control all
the while I was in there and had the hospital staff impressed and was
allowed to eat whatever I asked for.  They said they wished more diabetics
were as compliant and in control and I gave the credit to the Lord and the
pump.  I even have a donut every Sunday at church and never have a problem
(unless I forget to bolus)!  So go ahead and enjoy your life and freedom
with the pump.
email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99