[IP] Looking to meet pumpers in Baton Rouge, LA area

Hi gang,
I'll be heading home for about a week from Thurs 8/10-Wed 8/16 and would
like to meet with any other pumpers from the Baton Rouge area. I'm not sure
if there are any on the list, but if you're out there and would like to meet
for coffee, lunch, etc. I would enjoy meeting with you. Please send me an
email before Thursday a.m. as I'm not sure if I'll have access to the
internet while I'm at my folks home.

Bob Urquhart
Pumping 3 weeks in Hoffman Estates, IL