Re: [IP] Autonic bladder

That is exactly what the urologist said. I assumed it was spelled with a Auto
- because he described what I had read about autonomic neuropathy.

So how are these conditions related (neurogenic bladder & atonic bladder)? AN
causes them. Are they the same thing I wonder? Sound the same.

Thanks very much for the info! Do you have a subscription to Merck online or
is that source available online without a fee?

Beth H. / Oscar