Re: [IP] Meter Comparisons

Hi david.
Most meters are not very accurate with hypoglycemia and 20 points is really
not that much.  I mean if you're low, you're low.  I use accuchek advantage
and I like it cause its so small and the new comfort curve strips, you don't
need that much blood.  Have you seen the new freestyle?  Can test on your
arm and you only need a nanometer of blood.  I'm hoping to try that one
Take care,