Re: [IP] Re: anyone who has pumped over three years.

In a message dated 8/7/00 10:01:56 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> My biggest problem was that I got lumps in my stomache from where
>  the needle was inserted.  I  wonder if any of you have that.  what do I
>  do to prevent that?

I've only been pumping since since 07/10/00, but yes, I've encountered this.
Do you take large  boluses?  I have a mm508 and I've found that if I'm taking
a large bolus (say over 4 units), if I spread it out a little using the
square or dual wave function that I notice less of a lump when I remove the

T1 30 years, mm508 since 07/10/00