Re: [IP] High Blood Sugars after eating

<< Kelly Wrote If I had bolused to correct that 270 I would end up dropping way too low and then have to deal with all those problems.  YMMV!>>

I rarely check my bs at two hours post meal. I have found that it is much better to check four hours post meal. If I were to do a correction bolus at two hours post meal, I would be hypoglycemic by four hours post meal. High sugar isn't our enemy. It is high sugar over long periods of time. We each must determine what works for us and go from there. YMMV