[IP] re: diabetes & twins

 For identical twins, 50% of the pairs both develop
diabetes. IE, there is no guarantee both twins will
develop it. i have an identical twin who was tested
for the gene over 11 yrs ago, and yes, she does have
it, but has not shown any signs of D and my parents
aren't particularly worried about her developing it.
This past month, I met a triplet with 2 other bros one
with D and again, only 1 of 3 have diabetes...it's
 17 yrs old today!!:-)

Do You Yahoo!?