[IP] Re: Pumping for two weeks.

I use the forula:  (BG -150)/50 = units of insulin to
correct highs 2 hours after eating.

I have read some posting about the proper time (2 or 3
hours) to take post meal Bgs.  We had a notable
diabetic educator speak at our support group last
night and she added some goals to the post meal test,
which are as follows:  Testing 1 hour after meal -
goal less than 180 Bg.  Testing 2 hours after meal -
goal less than 160 Bg.  Testing 3 hours after meal -
goal less than 140 Bg.  I hope this helps.

Do You Yahoo!?