RE: [IP] inserts question

Most likely either SoftSet Micros or Silhouettes.

The Softset micros are shorter and seem to work better with kids.  They also
can be put in using the SoftSerter.  However they go in at a 90 angle so
there is less flexibility in depth.

The Silhouettes can be inserted at almost any angle or depth.  They have a
lot more flexibility in depth.  I have a GREAT BIG fat layer but need to put
the sets in at <20 degree angle or they are very painful.  I can't use
Softsets (normal or micro) at all.  They also have to be inserted manually.
The needle can also look a little intimidating to some.

I love the sils and wouldn't go back.  I need a lot less tape and sticky
stuff to keep them on, they look less obvious when I disconnect and go
swimming, and I find they are much more comfortable.

Enough of my ad campaign. :)
-- Sherry