[IP] inserts question

Hi all,

I just have to say thanks.  I have learned so much this last week.  I
am trying to learn as much as possible  while we are waiting for the
insurance company to approve pumps for my 2 kids.  You all are
Wonderful and I am so thankful for this group.

My question is which infusion set will be best to use with children.
One has a great fat layer to work with but the other has NO fat to
work with.  We will be using the mini-med 508.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,