Re: [IP] little guys and bladder update

Beth & Oscar

thanks for the info. I'm going to look into this because my 4 yr old
seems to have problems with making it to the bathroom, by the time he
says he really has to go - he's gone! He also only goes small bits at a
time too. Sometimes I just chalk it up to the fact that he is over 250
bgs. He was totally potty trained by 3 and within the last 3 mos. this
has been happening quite a bit.  he also occasionally says his P--
hurts.  So I think I will at least get him checked out for UTI.

thanks for the insight!

Lisa
Mom to Andrew 4 yrs/ dxd at 14 mos.