No Subject

Does anybody use Vibram Soled shoes? My Podiatrist
recommended I wear rubber soled dress & sport shoes
because of Diabetes. Specifically, shoes with
Vibram Soles that have a stiff heel counter, removable
insoles that have mid-foot stability and control. Did
anyone else get the same recommendation, or have them.
He advised to get Allen Edmond shoes which are quite

Do You Yahoo!?