< if i test her 2 hours after eating and her bg is high, did i count carbs
incorrectly? we have been doing well  but have noticed she has high bgs post
meals. >
Are the high bg consistent and after snacks also? Just wondering if carb
ratio is off.
I take 1 unit for every 15 gm carb but a friend of mine takes 1 unit for
every 10 gms. Also ...I take 1 unit for every 10 with my afternoon snack
because ran high after afternoon snack. Let Dr. know about the highs. Could
be carb counting, too. It takes a while to get bugs worked out.

Beth H. & Oscar M.