[IP] Non-member submission from ["Kolkhorst, Kevin" <email @ redacted>]

Your recent message bounced from our system because it did not recognize
you as a member. You are currently listed under email @ redacted Since
this is a closed list, the system checks email addresses and if the one you
used does not match any of our members, then the mail is rejected.

If you are a member and you email address has changed, please let me know
both your new address and I'll fix it for you.

If you need to post from more than one location, please let me know that
too... I can fix the system to allow you to do this. Again, I'll need to
know your new address... except that in this case, we'll insert both of
them into the system.

Thanks.

Sam Skopp
One of the Insulin Pumpers Administrators.