[IP] little guys and bladder update

I don't know if everyone's symptoms are same, but recurring urinary tract
infections are one symptom. But I didn't have an infection at all. Just going
to the bathroom alot and only able to go a little at a time. Also, I had
trouble making it to the toilet if I waited, so incontinence is why I got
checked. There are other symptoms and other conditions someone can have with
same symptoms. It can be a lot of things but it is best to get checked if you
think something is wrong. My doctor referred me to a urologist in the area.
Hope this helps. Also... someone gave me the address of an online org
(www.neuropathy.org), but I haven't had much time to research it.

Beth H. & Oscar M.