[IP] Little guys

Like Sara SP recently said a carb is a carb is a carb.  I have a two year old
too, three on the 22 (he's not a diabetic).  Anyway if he had already eaten a
good breakfast and still needed carbs try giving him a little juice or maybe
some ice-cream or candy.  I know it's not exactly the breakfast of champions
or something you want him to get too use to, but I know my son can always
make room for chocolate, no matter how full he is.

Christine, type I, 25 years, pump for Christmas
       The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored,
       because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing.