[IP] Pump preperation

I am not sure which pump you got, I am thinking it is the MM508, because you
got the meter with that.  I don't know how D works as far as getting a meter
or having a video.  But if you have a video watch it, and get the pump out
and do everything that they do on the video with your pump.  I commented to
my trainer that I spent two hours watching a twenty minute video.  She was
impressed with what I knew about my pump and said it made training a lot
easier.  Also if you are having problems with any of the functions you will
know it when you talk to her, or him.  Remember the time to play with it is
when there is nothing in it, they try to make it idiot proof, so play away,
and good luck!

Christine, type I, 25 years, pump for Christmas
       The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored,
       because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing.