RE: [IP] Scales, thanks Kelly

I bought a scale very similar for about 45 dollars at Kitchen Etc. a year
ago(they are based in MA, and NH but you can order online and they ship
anywhere.  Mine is a digital scale that reads in both ounces and grams.  I
love it!  The ounces is really handy for meat, and the grams for everything
else.)  Unfortunately they don't seem to seem to sell it anymore.  It was a

However, you can find them at any kitchen store.  I would assume that you
could find them at Target, K-Mart, or Walmart.

-- Sherry