[IP] Reversing chances

Thank you! Have been thinking about seeing nephrologist after hearing one
speak at a pump meeting. He found out I had the microalbumeria (sp?) and I
think he was recruiting. Having the 2 problems together makes me nervous so I
think it would help to see one.

Was good to hear how you named Bluda Sue. Been thinking about naming mine
Oscar (Madison) or Walter (after W.Matthau) as it just seems like my pump
would be tough and  sloppy if it was human :) It always wants to slide down
and hang out somewhere or weighs down my pants so I have to keep pulling them
up. Plus I have to keep it in line much like the compulsive Felix.

Beth H. (& Oscar M.)