[IP] Questions to ask during training

On Wednesday, I will begin my pump training for my Animas pump.  I'll go
on saline this Wednesday, then switch to insulin after a week.  I've never
pumped before, so this is all new to me.  I was wondering, what kinds of
questions should I ask during training?  I already have a list in my head,
but I want to make sure I don't forget anything.

What kinds of questions did you wish you had asked when you began pumping?

pumping - 8/9/00

Do You Yahoo!?